Saturday 31 March 2012

I wish I knew how to quit you....

You would not believe the shit that comes up in a google image search with the search term medicated cookie.

First of all you get a whole bunch of natural and marijuana stuff.

You also get a lot of lip balms.

Then eventually you get vaginal and psoriasis creams.

The images then go into a series of several types of toiletries, a wounded duck, a random picture of Bill Nighy, an anti-semetic cookie (gross), and various shots of assorted dumbasses, 2 spider pictures which I'm really  not happy about, and pictures of children with or without cookies.

Why am I writing this?

Well, as I mentioned in the mini blurb about myself, I have mental health issues.  Yep, I'm gonna all out and say it.  I'm apparently Bipolar II with mild Borderline Personality Disorder.

And guess what?  We're  re-organizing my meds again.

I thought it would be funny to get a cookie picture of some sort of silly medicated crazy cookie.

The best I could do was this...


Not only does it tickle me but we're going to attempt to taper me off of a  med that I've been on for 12 years and the withdrawals are a bitch.

I ain't gonna lie.  I'm nervous.  I've tried to come off it before and failed.

I have a much better team on my side this time.

So this is my note to myself to read when I get the panic attacks and other lovely withdrawal symptoms.

EVERYTHING IS FINE. 
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG.
BREATHE.
THIS IS TEMPORARY.

Are we ready for a rollercoaster ride folks?

I'm sitting in the first seat and ready to go.




No comments:

Post a Comment