Monday 12 March 2012

Stale Forgotten Cookies

I've got nuthin'...

I do, however, have stale forgotten cookies in my fridge.

How sad is that?


In a weird sort of way it kind of sums up how I feel right now.

After a lifetime of low blood pressure I now have high blood pressure and I gained another 1/2 pound.

And therapy was confusing.  But good.  Maybe.  I think.

BAKING IS SO MUCH SIMPLER!!!!

And to top it off I've got 2 effing cystic pimples on the side of my face.  They freakin' hurt and I really didn't need any more reasons to feel self conscious.  THANK YOU UNIVERSE.  I thought I was done with these goddamn bumps of despair but I get them whenever my hormones go out of whack.    Fuckers.

That's right.  You heard me.

FYI, the butter cookie recipe I posted is good but after a week they're dry and less than appetizing.

Meh.

2 comments:

  1. I would eat those cookies..though I note that you've stolen the cherries from them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were no cherries. Just plain old butter cookies.

    ReplyDelete