Friday 27 April 2012

Diva Night Cupcakes!

I was going to title this blog "Diva Cups" but then you'd think it was all about my womanly cycle and thought better of it.

Tonight was Diva night in Port Perry.  Basically all the shops were open late and most were offering discounts but what I was looking forward to the most was the professional drag queen performance!

Yeah.  It was a let down. 

I had more fun watching the drag queens at an Oshawa gay club.

I have to say she was gorgeous though and it was so cute the way she had the kids and one granny on "stage" (the steps in front of a floral shop), bopping away to Beyonce with her. 

So anyways,  I was itchin' to get my drag queen fix and ready to get fabulous so what did I do???

I totally baked Diva Night Cupcakes!!!


Those are homemade cherry chip cupcakes with the left over homemade buttercream icing from my birthday. 

Don't ask me why I did such a weird icing pattern.  I don't know what to tell you there.  It sorta looks like a brain/boobie accident. 

I don't even know what else to say about that.

They were good though.

Ahhhh Diva night...you were good to me.

2 comments: