Sunday 8 April 2012

Easter Nacho Extravaganza!

I may or may not have eaten some moldy maple syrup this morning. 

If I don't blog again you know what happened.

I could die.

Srsly.

But before I do, I had to have my EASTER NACHO EXTRAVAGANZA!


Ok, here is where I admit that this picture is totally staged.  I had already stuffed myself full of nachos at this point and then decided I should have a picture of my nacho feast.   As usual, I made twice as much food as this because I am a dork. 

Or maybe I'm a secret genius!

I knew I was going to only eat one plate but I shredded so much cheese and cooked enough beef for two.  Instead of putting it away I decided to make the whole thing anyway and just eat the leftovers tomorrow. 

So bam!  Now I have a pic of  my Easter feast even after I had already stuffed my face.

I'd like to point out that under the cheese there is beef, onions, tomatoes, and yellow peppers. 

Nom.

They tasted a lot better than they looked.

I didn't have to spend this Easter alone but I chose to and it's been nice and relaxing.

I'm so full!

No comments:

Post a Comment