Wednesday 11 April 2012

That's a serious milkshake!

I haven't baked in AGES.  I'm in a funk.

This whole medication re-arranging is screwin' with me a bit.  Plus who needs to bake when there's Easter chocolate lying around!

You know what though?  I'm also full of indecision.  I want to bake something new, something I haven't tried before, but I don't know what.  So many recipes look good but I just don't have the urge, yanno?

And I have no funny stories at the moment.

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything is just so serious lately.  I  miss blogging about silly things and baking. 

I have a serious lack of inspiration going on.

Maybe this will help.  I cannot believe Dave T had never heard this before.


I blame my friend Sammy (not my dog) for posting this,


IT'S BEEN IN MY HEAD FOR DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAKE IT STOP!


No comments:

Post a Comment